Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Toes are FREEEEZIN!

I have had to take a small blog break. Sis has been outta town, which totally makes me mad, and Mom has been workin hard! I do have some news, though!
I don't know about where you live, but here it is FREEZING! Sis' house is like a meat locker as we have discussed before. I stay under the covers or on the heat vent ALL day. Sis opens an envelope now and uses bad words cause she says she never used to have to keep it this warm. I still say it's TOO COLD! When we go out, I get to wear my new coats! This one is from Sis' Pop and Sheri. It is a Chanel Jacket. It is PINK! I got great presents from them!!

Before I leave the office to run errands with Sis, I have to sit in the Commander in Chief Chair, just to make sure everyone else knows who is boss! They laugh at me sometimes, but I don't know why! This is my fur collar coat with pink hearts! LOVES it!

Sometimes, when MOM isn't around, Sis let's me wear my Playboy Coat. I know you all know I was a bunny last October! Sometimes Mom says it isn't appropriate attire. So What. I like to wear it and my SIS lets me!

To the Left, to the left...

To the Right, to the right...In other news, Sis almost freaked out last week. She said someone stole my TOE! I know, I know! I got scared, too! It doesn't hurt, though! Sis is still ranting and raving and using bad words about it. She told Mom she can't understand how 3 of my Doctors NEVER noticed it! (I wonder how Mom and Sis never noticed it, too. I don't ask, though!) Sis says my toe is probably on some pretty lucky persons keychain as a "Good Luck Charm". I guess. She said I was still perfect, though! Here is my foot with my missing toe! Who woulda thought??!

Kong is calling my name! Gotta Go! Til Next Time!

-CoCo "Who Stole My Toe" Cox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still think you are PERFECT!!! You are soooo PERFECT that you don't need that toe!!!! YOU ARE SPECIAL! :)

Much Love,
Yoli :)

Anonymous said...

Well - don't they make 'pink' rabbit's feet??? you could get a 'pink' toe made for you and get it made so that you could wear rings and pretties on it! Your pictures are the best yet and your new coat is to die for!