Pages

Monday, December 17, 2007

Santa Baby!

I met Santa today! He's REAL! Sis told me he was, but you know some people don't think so! I saw him fly by at the Parade a few weeks ago, so I knew he was real! Today, I got to go and talk to him and tell him my Christmas List! He was very, very sweet. He was old, too! I wanted to tug on his beard, but they both told me NO!!

Sis didn't want to be in the picture, but Santa thought it would be the best idea! Sis said, NO - but then Santa said he wouldn't leave her anything under the tree, so she said she would. I heard her say some bad words under her breath - I hope Santa didn't hear and think it was me!


I told you last week that I wanted to tell you about my new dress and Rudy! I will tell you about my new dress, first! Sis and Mom got me a Christmas dress to wear in my picture. I like it! It has a big red bow on it too! I have worn it 2 times - but SHhhhhhhh!! Don't tell Santa!


When Sis and Mom started decorating for Christmas, I found Rudy. He was hiding in the bottom of the closet in a box. There were other decorations in it, too. Nothing was nearly as cool as Rudy. I started taking Rudy everywhere I went. Sis wouldn't let me take him to bed cause she said I was the only Varment allowed up there. She also said I would play and not sleep! She was probably right!


One day, I figured out that if I bit on Rudy's Ear he would sing to me! He sang the BEST song! It was called "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer"! I am not sure who Rudolph is, but Rudy sure did like to sing about him! I think it is my very favorite! I started squeezing his ear over and over! I taught myself how to do it! I was very excited! Sis was kinda shocked!! After 2 days and a new set of batteries, Sis started taking the batteries out. She only let me get Rudy to sing for like 30 minutes a day. I was OK with that, but I wish I could get him to sing all day long! The very next day, He broke. Sis says I bit his ear too hard. All I know is his red nose stopped lighting up, and he stopped singing to me.


I was a very sad girl. I moped for the whole day. I didn't even get out of my bed. Finally, that night, when the moon was out, Sis loaded me up and we went on a mission. We went to all these stores trying to find a new Rudy. Store 1 - no Rudy. Store 2 - No Rudy. Store 3 - No Rudy. Store 4 - No Rudy. Sis started to panic, cause I was so sad. She found me a Marty Moose that sang Marty Moose! Marty Moose! I hated it. She found me a Santa that played drums! YUCK. All I wanted was Rudy. Finally, I settled on Mountian Man. He sings some song that says "Silver and Gold, Silver and Gold, everyone wants Silver and Gold." I like that song. Sis is rolling her eyes. She can't figure out where it came from. She said it makes her crazy. She also says she can't figure out how to take the batteries out of it! Guess what? I figured out how to turn it ON!! He sings to me all day! Sis isn't happy about that. I would show you a picture, but Sis says Mountian Man had a sleepover at Mom's house. She said he would be home tomorrow!

I FINALLY got my picture made with Santa! He REALLY liked me! I told I had been really, really good alllll year! I didn't want to sit on his lap, but I got to tell him my Christmas List! Sis told him she would add it here, too. Just in case he forgot something. He made Sis get in the pic. She said she wasn't going to argue with him cause he may not leave her anything under the tree! I have to agree with her there!After we were done with Santa, I thanked Sis for taking me. I won Attack of the Kisses. Can you tell?

Sis wanted me to take a few Pics in my Christmas Dress. Here. Here is my new Dress, and my best friend Rudy!This is my best friend Rudy! We like to play and sing! He can't sing to me anymore!Sis says Rudy can't sing anymore cause I bit him like this! He used to sing when I did this! Now he won't. I sure hope I can hear Rudy sing again, soon. Sis said that would be as likely as her hitting the lottery in the next week. I don't know what that means, but I am going to ask Santa anyway. Here is my letter to Santa. It isn't very big. I already have SO much! So Santa, here you go! Just like you asked!

Dear Santa,

I love you! Can you please help Rudy sing again? I like Mountian Man - but I LOVE Rudy! I have lots of toys and clothes so I will be short and sweet (I am already short and sweet)...

1. Kong Ziggies for Puppies
2. Squid
3. Holiday Swarovski Spectacular Dress (MOM AND SIS SAY NO WAY!)
4. Pink Cloud Cuddle Cup
5. Collar
6. Harness
7. Skull Harness

Sis says I don't need anything! But, I figured it can't hurt to ask!

-CoCo "I want it all" Cox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want it all too! I am sure SANTA will get you tons of stuff! I asked for TOM BRADY for Christmas.....but since he is too big for SANTA's bag, my boss got me his rookie card instead (he is such a nice guy!).....That is the closest thing to TOM BRADY I will get this Christmas....BUT I AM GRATEFUL! :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
-Yoli :)

P.S. Have you decided what you are going to wear for New Year's??? I bought this FAB dress to wear!!! :)