Pages

Monday, November 5, 2007

1 day and counting!! I am almost 1!!

It's one more day and counting! Today, I got to go on a LONG drive with Sis and Mom. We went to run some errands and Mom had to take back some of my Birthday presents cause they were icky. The mail came and I had my very first package that was delivered to ME! It was from Sis' best buddy Lindsey Vuolo and her little man Diesel!! You all know who she is! She is Diesel's MOM! D-Man is my friend! They sent me a Birthday present! I LOVED it! See the pic below to see what it was! Sis let me open it early, cause she says she knew what it was and it would be one of my favorites! It is!!!

Here is my new shirt! I LOVE it! It has a skull on it and Sis says this one is Rock and Roll!

Sis says this is one of the best pics ever! She says she has never seen me frown and that I am doing that here! I don't know what a frown is, but I don't think I like it!

Sis said I needed to work on my "Abs" cause this new shirt is a "belly shirt". Here I am doing my crunches!!

This is Diesel! We call him D-man for short! I LOVE him and I haven't even met him yet! Sis says he likes to chew on her ankles!

This is Lindz! You already know that, though! She lives in Greece! Sis says she's coming home for good in a week! I like her and we have the same job, too!

I hope I get some comments for my Birthday! That would be super cool!!!

-CoCo (I'm about to be a big girl) Cox

4 comments:

NYCLV18 said...

happy bday big girl. you look smoking in ur belly shirt. glad u like it. dman and i will come visit soon! xoxo
L&D

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Silly Girl!! Can't wait for your party this afternoon - if you ever decide to wake up! Now this, is sleeping LATE!

It's the big 1 !!!
-Sis

Anonymous said...

Love the Rock and Roll shirt! Happy Birthday Coco Bean, I think I'll call you Coco puff! : )

Dixie

Anonymous said...

I SAW YOUR PICTURE IN THAT PINK DRESS. WHAT A DRESS I JUST HAVE TSHIRTS
BUT SOME HAVE SHINEY STONES ON THEM.
I KNOW YOU WILL HAVE A FUN BIRHTHDAY. I HAVE SOMETHING FUN FOR YOU.

MY MOM WILL CALL YOUR MOM IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS. SHE IS WORKING EVERYDAY ON SOMETHING CALLED CHRISTMAS. I AM GOING TO DAYCARE. IT IS LOTS OF FUN TO HANG OUT WITH OTHER KIDS, WHO'S MOM'S ARE WORKING, TOO

WELL LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU AND GIVING YOU YOUR GIFT.

JOSIE