Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Bath Time and Attack of the Kisses!

It's been a really busy week. That is what Sis says. She is leaving town again on Thursday to work in PA. Then she comes home to see me for like 10 hours and flies back out to Boston. She sure does LOVE it there. She goes all the time!
I got a brand new raincoat. Guess what?! It rained today! Sis wouldn't let me go outside OR put it on. She said she didn't have one and she didn't want to get wet. How mean!!

I took a bath this morning - Mom gave me one. She said I was stinky and that it was gonna be really cold for the rest of the week. I think it was really cold when I got out of the bath! I cuddled up in my blanket to stay warm!
Once I was dry, I got to wear one of my new Birthday presents. It was a blue shirt. I also got to play attack of the kisses with Sis. I love this game! She doesn't like it as much!

Sis said NOT to put a picture of her looking this bad and playing this game on my blog. I did it anyway. HA!

-Coco "I'm a Rebel - but a clean one" Cox

No comments: